Monday July 18, 2011
Letter from Elder Pelton
Life is going good. This last week was the last in the transfer and was the slowest week we have had. I am staying in Cloverdale for another transfer and I am getting a new companion. His name is Elder Montandon. This past week has been very hard for me because it was very slow and I was getting frustrated with my companion. Then we also had some good times. But it was a challenging week. I am really excited for this next transfer to be able to find more people. It will be slow in the beginning but I know it will get better towards the end. This is gong to be a short letter cause I don't have a lot of time and nothing really happened during the week with lessons and finding people. I can say that I am going to work as hard as I can this transfer so I can bring this area back to something because it is not much now.
I love all of you and wish you the best. Andrew
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment