Sorry I am so late to emailing. I got TRANSFERRED to Cloverdale which is west of Vacaville and about 30 min North of Santa Rosa. My new companion is named Elder Stevens from Arizona. He seems like a good guy but not very out going so I am going to try and help as much as I can in this area. The town is really small - about 4 miles long and a mile wide or so, pop. of 8500. So it is small. It sounds like you had a great week and a lot of fun.
This past week has been really good for me personally but not very full of lessons or cool experiences. These past two weeks have been really slow on missionary work but now that I am transferred and have a different view of missionary work, I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me and the area. Nothing exciting this week other than I got transferred. So I am no longer a greeny - I am a full blown missionary, sort of! I still have a lot to learn but I am not a greeny :) How is it not having seminary? How is it being retired?
Love you all. Andrew
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment