This past week has been good. We got to have alot of lessons, met a bunch of new people, and I learned so much. I keep forgetting to bring my planner to remind me of everything that I did, but we had a great week. We went golfing this morning with one of our investigators who is really funny. It was nice to get back out there and hit the ball around a little bit. It was rough cause it has been so long since I have played so it was a little challenging. But it was a lot of fun to talk with him as we played, can't beat gospel golf.
This week has really helped me move forward. I have realized the source of why I struggle so much about everything. It is my attitude towards the critisism I receive. I have always taken it as a fault that I'm not good at something I was doing, instead of taking it as a learning experience and using it to make mysef better so I can move forward. It has helped relieve the nervousness I have for transfers this coming week. I will most likly be leaving the area and getting a new companion so it will help me even more when transfers come. I am looking forward to a big week full of changes in me and the work here in Vacaville. Love you all, next week i will have a better letter. Andrew
7 years ago
1 comment:
Gospel Golf! That reminds me of your Grandpa Macbeth who could turn any activity or conversation into a gospel discussion!
Post a Comment