7 years ago
Monday, April 25, 2011
Sorry no big story this week. A lot of people are out of town for srping break and we have had a slow two weeks, but now that school is starting back up, we will be busy this coming week. I get my new companion today. His name is Elder Evans. I have not met him yet so in my letter next week I will talk a little more about him. This is going to be a big change for me now that I have to lead the area and have to do all the planning. Next week's letter will definitely be an interesting one. This past week has just been us gong around and seeing a bunch of people that Elder Harrison wanted to go say goodbye to. He is not gong very far- he got transferred to 3rd ward so he is just moving about a mile away and I will still see him a lot which is going to be nice. Sorry my letter is so boring and short but the next one will be better since more will be happening. I have not been able to send the pictures and stuff. I am trying to find some other things to send home. I think I am good for ugly ties - I have got enough for a while. I love all of you very much. I think of you all everyday. I can't wait to see you in 20 1/2 months, and hear from you on Mother's Day. love you, Andrew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment