This week has gone by real slow and not that much stuff happened. But we did have one good day on Saturday where we taught 8 lessons got 2 new investigators and now have 3 people with a date. All of them are getting baptized in the same week, I think. I might get to perform one of the baptisms so that will be even better. Oh ya! I got my hair cut yesterday at a member's house and now I look like I am in the military, it is a little longer than military.
Everything is going great here. My teaching is getting better when I talk. I don't get very many chances because my companion likes to take over. He lets me start but never lets me get to the point where I don't know what to do. So it gets hard and frustrating at times when he won't let me finish what I started. He is trying his best to help me get over not talking, some days I do well-- some I don't. It is a learning process, though.
We had Zone conference this week and that was awesome. We got to go around to different work shops and be taught by the AP (assistant to president) about humility, finding, teaching by the spirit, and baptism. a All of them where great. Then President Bunker talked and covered some of those topics, and I learned so much. I forgot to bring my notes to tell you some things he said but he gave a great talk/ debate.
Love you all. Talk to you next week. Elder Pelton
1 comment:
we found out there is an Elder McBride in the Santa Rosa mission. His aunt is Aubrey and Jennae's Stake YW president. small world!
Post a Comment