Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I would like you all to meet the newest member of my family.. This is Aiden John Williams.  

We wanted Aiden to have a middle name that meant something so we decided to name him John after Grandpa Macbeth.  I think that Grandma would have appreciated the fact that we have not forgotten Grandpa.  
 This little boy brings such joy to my little family.  Josh's children are thrilled to have such a cute little brother and I feel truly blessed to be lucky enough to have such a wonderful family to call my own.  
I could not have asked for a better experience.  Having the father at the hospital makes the experience SO much more wonderful. 

2 comments:

David & Brenda said...

He is a very sweet looking little boy. Does he have blond hair? Congratulations once again!

Brenda Sue said...

He sure does have blond hair and he is a spitting image of his daddy, which is fine by me because I think his daddy is pretty cute.