It only took almost 33 years...but
CONGRATULATIONS
the house is all yours again!
Love it! What are you naming your llama?
You are way too clever Karrie! Thanks. Let me know when you're having the llama delivered. I wonder if it will like living in the desert?? :)
Too cute!
We liked this little clip! I thought it was kinda the opposite of "Despicable Me" that we thought was so funny!
Uh...did I read "wonder if it will like living in the desert??" Are you coming to southern Utah??????????????Loved your show, Karrie! That was great!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it! What are you naming your llama?
You are way too clever Karrie! Thanks. Let me know when you're having the llama delivered. I wonder if it will like living in the desert?? :)
Too cute!
We liked this little clip! I thought it was kinda the opposite of "Despicable Me" that we thought was so funny!
Uh...did I read "wonder if it will like living in the desert??" Are you coming to southern Utah??????????????
Loved your show, Karrie! That was great!!
Post a Comment