Sunday, January 09, 2011

I don't know how many of you have cable, and if you do, if you watch the DIY Network.  They have a show called "Disaster House," which features what-if scenarios and how homeowners can prepare/prevent/deal with such disasters.  The most recent episode I watched was called "Greased Lightning."  They were showing the effects that lightning strikes can have on a home, including the electrical system.  And for that, you need a registered electrician.  And why not have a good-looking FEMALE electrician on the show?  Hmm, I know one of those!  Our very own Laura Jean Macbeth!  Too cool to see my fabulous cousin on the tube - come on over to my house...I've got some projects for you ;-)

2 comments:

ann and steve said...

We have not seen the show yet. I think she somewhat enjoyed the experience. It would be nice if something came out it. She was on another show too. I can't remember which one.

Anonymous said...

Here's the re-air dates Candace gave me:
February 04, 2011
9:00 PM e/p
February 04, 2011
12:00 AM e/p
February 20, 2011
3:30 PM e/p