ALOHA! Yes, we had a great time in Hawaii and here are a few photos to make you jealous! The first is the girls in the sunset on the West Shore.
Then at the Dole Pineapple Plantation--I wish we all had a Dole Whip right now--they are so very tasty!!

The International Marketplace was a hit with the girls-they liked the name of the Stupid Factory even tho we didn't buy anything there. We did manage to purchase the necessary souveniers, and welcome a few new pearls into the world.

This shot makes me laugh--we were at the Pali Lookout. We also did baptisms for the dead at the Hawaii temple and enjoyed the PCC, and snorkeled at Hanama Bay, visited Pearl Harbor and the Punchbowl Cemetery, and for strangeness, we went to the Kukaniloko Birthing Stones, where royal Hawaiians would give birth in front of 36 male chiefs. I must say it gave the girls pause! All in all, it was a great trip and we did all the "must see" things so next time we can get a beachfront condo and just relax and enjoy the waves and water.
p.s. we saw a number of large groups of people sporting family reunion t-shirts...maybe someday, right?!?
6 comments:
Aw, I AM jealous! Never been to Hawaii...
the family reunion idea has my vote!
Looks like a lot of fun! How nice you could all go and make those memories!!
We're in for a family reunion....just give some of us a few years notice so we can plan babies around it! :) Looks like you had fun!
I heart Oahu! It's been less than a year since I was there and I'm ready to go back. I second Rhonda's vote.
Hawaii has my vote!
Post a Comment