Even though I can't read that, I know it says HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!! We love you.
we love you too, Grandma!
This is one birth date I will ALWAYSremember! How lucky we all are to be part of her family!!!
Can you all just imagine Grandma and Grandpa up in Heaven celebrating her birthday together for the first time in years?? It must have been her favorite birthday for a very long time!! She was on my mind all day!
Love you Grandma! I'm sure she had a great birthday with Grandpa!
What a beautiful picture of Mom! Was it taken last year?
October 23rd, 2010 - their wedding anniversary. (OK Maybe it was the next day or so.) Flowers courtesy of Linda and Bob.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Even though I can't read that, I know it says HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!! We love you.
we love you too, Grandma!
This is one birth date I will ALWAYS
remember! How lucky we all are to be part of her family!!!
Can you all just imagine Grandma and Grandpa up in Heaven celebrating her birthday together for the first time in years?? It must have been her favorite birthday for a very long time!! She was on my mind all day!
Love you Grandma! I'm sure she had a great birthday with Grandpa!
What a beautiful picture of Mom! Was it taken last year?
October 23rd, 2010 - their wedding anniversary. (OK Maybe it was the next day or so.) Flowers courtesy of Linda and Bob.
Post a Comment