Thursday, December 23, 2010

FYI:

If a blog is private, Ben and Bonnie and Eric and Shelene... it will still show up under bloggers in the fmaily however when ever it is updated it will not move to the top of the list. It won't recognize when it was last updated because it is private. So you will just need to make a mental note and click on the link to see if it has recently been updated. Thanks and Merry Christmas! :)

4 comments:

April Bishop said...

apparently I am not invited to read Bonnie's blog any longer... :) If she could send me an invite that would be swell...
April

Linda Westover said...

Please re-invite me, too,Bonnie.

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I've asked Bonnie to invite all the family so hopefully she will do that soon :)

Shelene said...

That is good to know. I was wondering why it looked like I hadn't updated in a LOOOOONG time.