I wish I could have been there physically, but I was there in spirit! I am looking forward to being able to see Grandma one last time as well as all the family. I have to admit, I don't know if I will be able to utter one word of that song because I can't even listen to it without crying.
4 comments:
Beautiful service. It was wonderful to see everyone there!
Oh snap! I forgot I must still be signed in as mum... Once again - above comment is from April... :)
I wish I could have been there physically, but I was there in spirit! I am looking forward to being able to see Grandma one last time as well as all the family. I have to admit, I don't know if I will be able to utter one word of that song because I can't even listen to it without crying.
Post a Comment