Monday, November 29, 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our week started early on the 19th. Jana and I flew to Las Vegas for a dance competition. Then Jana when on to Disney and had three days of fun there with a performance on Monday. Tuesday Miranda can home from BYU-I and Jana got home late Tuesday evening. We just had fun being together as a family, enjoying good food and the family. Of course I did Black Friday shopping. I so love getting out and getting the deals. On Friday we celebrated Laura's birthday since most of us were gone on her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA. Miranda had to head back to school saturday morning. Boo.

We missed Candace, Darwin and their children as well as Jessica, Bret and their children. I hope their Thanksgivings were good. I hope they know how much we love and missed them.

All in all was a great holiday. We love you all and are so blessed with a wonderful family.

4 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I missed you guys too! hopefully Darwin will get this new job so we can visit more often! LOVE YOU!

Linda Westover said...

So how was the dance competition?

Carla and crew said...

it was good to talk to you! Let's do it more often!

ann and steve said...

The competition was a rough one. Lost of politics in play. Jana's team events were okay. Individual events were rough for everyone. Still was a good experience.