Happy Birthday from the Colorado arm of the family. Hope it's a nice day and you got to sleep in. How's seminary going? Love you!
You had a great smile even as a kid.Love to you on your B-day and always!
Do you see how I am admiring that red hair on the doll? Now I know where my desire for red hair like my sisters have comes from!!!
I sure do love my aunties and uncles - miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday from the Colorado arm of the family. Hope it's a nice day and you got to sleep in. How's seminary going? Love you!
You had a great smile even as a kid.
Love to you on your B-day and always!
Do you see how I am admiring that red hair on the doll? Now I know where my desire for red hair like my sisters have comes from!!!
I sure do love my aunties and uncles - miss you!
Post a Comment