Wednesday, June 02, 2010


I get to be the first to wish my favorite little brother a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're getting better with age, that's for sure :-)

6 comments:

Linda Westover said...

I can't imagine what our family would be like without you! Happy, happy birthday to you!!!

Shelene said...

I, like Mom, can't imagine my life, or family, without this amazing man!

Brenda Sue said...

I think our family would be short one sister, and one nephew and three nieces and one GREAT brother!!!! It just wouldn't be the same.

Karen said...

We CAN imagine life without Eric, since he's not around Seattle very often, and let me just tell you, it's pretty boring. We could use a little of your spice around here, Eric. Happy Birthday!

Eric Westover said...

"Getting better" with age? I've ALWAYS been awesome! But thanks. What is this photo from?

Unknown said...

I think it's from the reunion when you were singing a certain song :-)