Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures so you could see the baby progress happening in our neck of the woods. And, for those of you who haven't heard...it's a GIRL!!! Brad is nervous that he's going to be puddy in her hands, but we're both super excited!
At 25 weeks, I'm about 5/8 of the way there! I am definitely expanding more and more by the day.

Brad and I get to go to Prom each year at the school I teach at. It's a fun yearly tradition that gives us an excuse to dress up and go out to a nice dinner. This year's Prom was the best yet! Doesn't Brad look so handsome?!?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You both look fabulous, and I can't wait to see you in person!

Karen said...

Are you going to be able to stay home after she's born? But then, how would you get to go to the Prom???

Carla and crew said...

Girls rock!