Just a quick note to let you all know we are alive in Fort Collins. The end of the school year is near and we are so ready. Miranda graduates Friday May 21. My fifth child to graduate from Rocky Mountain High School. The older children are having a hard time excepting the fact that their baby sister is about ready to go off to college. Miranda will be attending BYU Idaho this fall and winter semesters. We just have to figure out where she will be living. Any ideas would be helpful.
Jana will be finishing up her Freshmen year at Rocky. Only 3 more years of public education. She still is dancing and loving it.
Steve and I are busy as always work, home, church etc.
I so enjoy reading all of your blogs, as well as the Macbeth blog. I write many entries in my head just never seem to get them on the blog. Love you all.
Ann and Steve
7 years ago
1 comment:
I get to see you all in 9 days...not that I'm counting though! :) love you!
Post a Comment