In honor
of all the wonderful women in our family:
of all the wonderful women in our family:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I believe today is about the
power and influence of
the female
whether or not you have biological children.
I believe today should be about
respecting
all that is good and virtuous
about women.
So to all the women in our family,
I salute you!
(If you disagree, the management
is not responsible for the content of this message :))
Of course, who in their right mind would not agree with ME?!?
I believe today is about the
power and influence of
the female
whether or not you have biological children.
I believe today should be about
respecting
all that is good and virtuous
about women.
So to all the women in our family,
I salute you!
(If you disagree, the management
is not responsible for the content of this message :))
Of course, who in their right mind would not agree with ME?!?
2 comments:
I second the motion! the women in our family are awesome!!
Amen, sister, amen! We've got an especially great bunch in the family, and we love them all!!
Post a Comment