Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Home on the Range
I think this video clip speaks for itself! The location is at Dave and Brenda's in southern Utah.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Priceless.

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Love it!!

Karen said...

I'll have to think up a "proper" way to thank you for NOT posting the crash. Who knew I had such a wild streak!?

Linda Westover said...

Yeah, I think I will leave the wild and craziness to you Aunt Karen.. My bum has had enough punishment this year with breaking my tailbone. I think I will stick to things that can't hurt me!! HAHAH I guess I'm doomed to live out my life on the couch. Haha

Bob Westover said...

Linda won't let me. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. BTW, that last comment was from Brenda Sue, not Linda.

Jessica Waters said...

Funny- but it would be even funnier to see the crash- anyone have that on tape??