CONGRATULATIONS TO MIRANDA!!!!!!
Miranda graduated this weekend. I can hardly believe it. . . she's all grown up!
It was fun we had everyone together for the weekend. All the cousins got to play together and celebrate with Miranda.
She is headed off to BYU-I in the fall and I am sure she will go on to do wonderful and amazing things. We love you!
6 comments:
Congrats Miranda! It's hard to believe all my "little" cousins are growing up!
Congrats Miranda, both on graduating and on your choice of BYUI!
And LOOK!!! They are all in the same picture and smiling!!! Who paid for that!!?? Just teasing!! Many congrats! Go break in BYU for Andrew. You've got two years!
Congratulations, Miranda! It seems like only yesterday that Laura and then Candice were coming over for dinner at our house when they were in Rexburg. Wish we could do the same for you. You will have a great experience!! Wise choice for beginning your future education.
Karen I know this is a priceless picture everyone is smiling for real!!! Yeah mom!
Miranda, you better be planning at least a couple of weekends with us in West Jordan - we will even come get you if we have to! Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment