Thursday, April 29, 2010

I guess I might as well post something, since I've got a little free time on my hands. We celebrated Caleb's 2nd birthday by moving up to Brigham City to live with Bryce's parents. We decided to build a home and are waiting for it to be finished in the middle of June. It's in Syracuse still because it's a great area and the prices just can't be beat, even though it is a little far west off the freeway. On Tuesday we all drove down together so I could take Savannah to dance. Since we're temporarily homeless, we got to spend the entire afternoon with some wonderful friends who threw Caleb a little party. Everyone else is always showing off their beautiful creations, so I thought I'd share the cute cake my friend made for me. Caleb asks me all the time to see this picture of his Mater cake. We also took them over to see our future new home. It's fun to be involved in everything and watch as it comes along. Here are a couple pictures. Hopefully I'll remember to take a picture of the front of the home. It's a 2-story with 4 bedrooms and the laundry upstairs. The main floor has a formal living room, family and dining room, kitchen with the best pantry ever, and a half bath and mudroom. We're finishing 1 extra room in the basement, along with a fun kid play area under the stairs. We're all very excited, including the kids, who can't wait until it's finished and they can live in their new rooms. We love you all, hope things are going well, and can't wait to see most of you this summer!






2 comments:

Linda Westover said...

I was glad that I got to help a little with your move out of the old house...and that I got to see the new one. I'm excited for you! It has some really nice features.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you!