The boys, ad Denver sporting his new glasses! So adorable!
Cute Emery with a big ole bow on her head!
Playing in a box!
I have had an exciting few weeks. First my mom flew in to Boise, so me and the kiddos headed there to pick her up. She stayed for almost a week and it was great fun. I put her right to work, painting Emery's room and making curtains. Here is what she did in Emery's room, it matches her bedding and I think it is amazing! I'll post pictures when I get it all set up and her in there! Then we had to take mom back to Boise, made for a long day with all the kids but was very much worth it. I learned how good my children actually are and how much Walmart really irrates me! Then a few days after my mom left, Emery and I drove the two hours to Redmond and hopped on a plain to Vegas! My good friend from elementary and high school is having a baby shower and she flew me out for it, and what a deal on tickets, $29 each way! who could say no? It was great fun to be in the 90` weather and have a break from everyday life. Darwin stayed at home with the boys and I must say he did great! I should leave more often! When I got home though I realized that next time we need to do a better job at explaining to the kids that mom is coming home. When I got home Denver broke down crying saying I thought you were never coming home and I kept saying I'll be a good boy if you will just come hime! So sad! Over all it has been a busy fewe weeks and now I get the joy of getting us all back on schedule. I registered Denver for kindergarten the other day which is just crazy! anyways hope all is well with everyone! love to you all!
3 comments:
cute, cute, cute room! Glad you could get your mom to visit!
I love what you guys did in there!
What did you say to those boys to get EXACTLY the same grin on their faces?? So funny! Cute room.
We love our moms!
Post a Comment