This is my Birthday castle cake that I made but Darwin and the boys decorated for me! Complete with lego Knight in shinning armor and Damsel in Distress(she is inside the castle!)
Parker wanted a hockey rink cake go figure so I made him the staduim complete with fans! He loved eating all of the heads!!
Porter wanted a gaint cupcake and he picked out everything down to the sprinkles and colors and flavor of cake. He is very particular... I was worried it was girly but he didn't think so!
These next pictures are pictures of a Baby shower cake I was hired to do. I've decided that I need to get some business cards as I'm getting more and more business to do cakes. I made 24 of these darling baby face cupcakes (thanks to my mom for the fondant cupcake book for my birthday!) that surrounded the base of the cake.
Here is the cake with the cupcakes. They loved it! I think it turned out pretty cute and I had alot of fun making it!
6 comments:
The cakes are great. I love the baby cupcakes. See you in a couple weeks. Love Mom
Super cute!
If I get married again will you make my cake?? You're so talented!
Candace, if you go to www.Vistaprint.com you can get free business cards printed for about the ocst of shipping. There are about 45 designs to choose from.
Love them, Candace! And you too!!
You do make cute babies...both kinds!
So who is traveling to visit whom?
Post a Comment