7 years ago
Friday, March 19, 2010
And for more pre/post reunion places to stay, you are all welcome to crash at our place as well. Our house isn't as big (or nice) as Aunt Karen's but we are an hour closer to the reunion and have lots of floor space for people to crash on... And we have a pool. And lots of kids toys. And I'll make you cookies...(I'll use whatever I can to get some visitors...) :) But please know there are options in the area for you to stay...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
where do you guys live again? i forget. :) what fun things are there to do in the surrounding area?
We are in Puyallup and are just on the other end of all the fun Seattle stuff there is to do. We are quite close to Tacoma and the south Sound
Post a Comment