Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Who is beautiful, creative, talented,
patient, loving, kind,
a great cook, and one smart cookie...

and is now 35 years old???

It's ROBERTA!

That's who!


We love you lots!!!

5 comments:

Linda Westover said...

I really need someone to teach me how to work the size better! But if "big" is an indication of how much we love you, then I guess this post is ok.

Ruth Sagers said...

Happy birthday Berta!

Karen said...

Seems kind of shocking doesn't it? Like.. "where did 35 years go?" Get used to it...it only gets worse! On the good side tho, I remember when you were born. Never was a more joyful sound heard in the land, than the day you were born! And we're still just as grateful to have you in "our land."

Unknown said...

That's scary, but what can you do but accept age with grace?

Karen said...

Some of us are fighting it all the way with hair dye! Graceful or not!