Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, I guess we'll give you all an update on our ever so exciting lives here in Syracuse Utah. Whenever I'm not busy cleaning up poop that Caleb has decided is too good to stay in his diaper, I've been busy cleaning our house so a wonderful family will want to buy it. Bryce is still working for Kroger in Layton, so we don't want or need to move far, but our stuff has just outgrown our current home. I know that's one sign to get rid of stuff, which we have been doing lately, so don't worry. We're just looking to move a little closer to the freeway between Layton-Farmington. We also think it's time to move, before Savannah gets into school and our life get even crazier. She was upset when we started casually looking this past summer, but has actually started praying for Heavenly Father to help us find a great house with a new room for her. We've been in this home for over 6 years and we really do love it. If you know anyone in the market, send them our way!

Savannah in her clean room w/ her cute name pillow--thanks Aunt Berta!!!

Caleb, for once with his jammies still on!!!

Our cute little house. I waited to take this until all the snow had melted and there were sunny skies. Hooray!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, look at those cute kids!

Karen said...

Good luck! It's a great house and anyone would be lucky to get it. Have you found one you want or are you waiting till you have money in your hand?