Sunday, February 07, 2010


The Washington Brood

Presents a Pelton Family Film
inspired by

A Murder in Bothell



Credits:
Narrator--Andrew Pelton
Crows--Bothell Neighborhood Murder of Crows
Cinematography--Andrew Pelton

Special Thanks to...

Lauren Pelton whose black car is now decorated with white "SPLAT!" marks
Karen Pelton for providing the camera
The City of Bothell for providing such hospitable wetlands, which draw quite the crowd!
----
If you would like to recreate this "terrifying motion picture" in your own home and do not have the luxury of a neighborhood murder of crows, here's the next best thing:
This doll is not only fashionable, but also a great tool for striking fear in the hearts of children of all ages. I mean, who wouldn't be terrified by a Barbie in a lime green suit who wears crows as accessories?!!?

7 comments:

Carla and crew said...

that's a pretty cool post! We get swarming birds occasionally here--I'm not sure they are crows, but now I will be checking. You should have filmed the "spotted" car, too!

Karen said...

You should know, this has happened every evening at dusk for months!! It is incredible to see and hear!

Rob and Juliann said...

HOLY CROW!

Linda Westover said...

That's almost scary! I bet if it were happening right over the Mayor/City Council's house, the attitude toward wetlands might change.

David & Brenda said...

Impressive!

Karrie Shepro said...

That recording doesn't even do the scene of all the crows justice. They look like bats and it's freaky!

April Bishop said...

Excelled post! We did send all of our Puyallup crows to Bothell for a family reunion. I see they arrived safely...