7 years ago
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Just thought I'd let you all know that Jessica had her baby today!! And it is Really a BOY!! Little Jensen Mathew Waters was born around 6:30 colorado time and not sure on his length or exact weight but he was close to 9lbs!! ouch I know! Also I'm not a 100% sure on the name or spelling of it. But I do know that was their top pick and pretty sure they had decided to go with jensen after Bret's grandpa and Mathew is Bret's middle name. Eliza is pretty upset that they won't go for her name choice of bob Mashed Potatoes, but when I talked to her today she reassured me that although it isn't his real name she will still call him it! Too cute. Jessica is doing well but they are keeping a closer eye on her since what happened last time with Eliza. Myu mom is in Colorado Springs with the girls but has to head home tomorrow, Laura will come up tomorrow and spend the weekend and them most likely my mom will go back down next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Alright here's the correct info, 8lbs 15oz and 21 1/2 inches and the name is correct mom and baby are great!! If I can figure how to get the picture off my phone I'll post it.
Jessica and Jensen Matthew are doing well. They will be dismissed tomorrow evening. The girls are all little mothers to him all ready concerned on who's turn it is to hold him. Poor boy no one loves him. Bret is holding up well and will be taking some time off to be with the family.
hooray!! congratulations and I think Jensen is a great name. We are glad you got a boy--he'll be a great catch some day, what with so many sisters to teach him how to act!!
Congratulations to the Waters family! Jensen's going to be a doll (literally) with so many girls to take care of and play with him. I have pics of Benjamin when he was a little guy leaning on the couch surrounded by stuffed animals and dolls and with barrettes in his hair. We really are happy for you!
Post a Comment