So...this is "about" what Nathaniel looks like today! This has become one of my all time favorite pictures!
What a bunch of hotties! (Good thing none of them look at the blog...this can be our little secret.) Doesn't it make you wonder what other pictures Grandma has laying around!
What a picture! I don't suppose there is an approximate date to go along with it...with all three of the boys being so "slender", it has to have been quite a while ago.
I think the reunion was in July of 1986. Boy, there's been a lot of water under the bridge since then! All three of them look great, don't they? I'm just glad one of them is mine!!
By the way, I will start posting on this blog starting in the new year. Have some things I have to take care of first and then I will learn the ropes. If I'm going to join Facebook, I guess I should go all the way. Still have to learn the ropes with that one, but my foot is in the door so it won't be long...if I can get my other priorities finished first. Working on it!
5 comments:
What a picture! I don't suppose there is an approximate date to go along with it...with all three of the boys being so "slender", it has to have been quite a while ago.
It looks like the first Family reunion at Dave and Brenda's in Logan--so does that make it about 198?
That's a great picture!
Nathaniel does look alot like Dad in this picture only he has a little more cushion!
I think the reunion was in July of 1986. Boy, there's been a lot of water under the bridge since then! All three of them look great, don't they? I'm just glad one of them is mine!!
By the way, I will start posting on this blog starting in the new year. Have some things I have to take care of first and then I will learn the ropes. If I'm going to join Facebook, I guess I should go all the way. Still have to learn the ropes with that one, but my foot is in the door so it won't be long...if I can get my other priorities finished first. Working on it!
Post a Comment