
Me at the wedding with Emery in her Christmas dress from Grandma Macbeth that she proceeded to poop all over in the middle of the wonderful formal dinner....we got a sitter for the boys so it was REALLY nice to enjoy a really good free meal without interuptions from three munchkins!

The finished cake. This teired cake was a white almond and sour cream cake with a milk chocolate raspberry filling. There was also a large sheet cake that was a classic white with classic raspberry filling! It turned out great and the Bride and groom loved it. I'm glad it is over and I can stop having nightmares about this cake! Darwin took Friday off from work so he could watch the kids and he helped me assemble it. He was the muscle behind the cake! Apparently on Friday night he dreamt about the cake too! Any how, there it is.
5 comments:
The cake looks great. The pictures on the blog are so much better than the ones on my cell phone. Emery looks cute in her dress. Glad all went well this past week. Love you Mom.
Why the C on the top of the cake?
What a gorgeous cake! But you and Emery are so cute--you take the cake!!
for Candace of course! Just kidding! Their last name is Carey and they wanted a monogram cake topper. I perfered the crystal temple topper but she wanted that on the side.
Move to Bothell and let's go into business together...you do cakes and I'll do the dishes!! Well done!!
Don't know how you do it all with four little ones to help! But wait, I do have a dim memory of getting lots done in my former life...wonder what's wrong with me now? Seriously, you are amazing!
Post a Comment