Oh my goodness! I knew the Macbeth family had that much talent, but my mom's been holding back on us! Can't wait to see that dance in person at the reunion!
Just tell me how was I so lucky to get into this production?? This must be what you were filming in the hotel in DC with all those high school kids there. (wink wink)
5 comments:
Hillarious! It took me a few tries to get it but it is well worth the tries and wait! Too bad you didn't take a picture of grandma!
Oh my goodness! I knew the Macbeth family had that much talent, but my mom's been holding back on us! Can't wait to see that dance in person at the reunion!
Just tell me how was I so lucky to get into this production?? This must be what you were filming in the hotel in DC with all those high school kids there. (wink wink)
We needed a fifth elf and the girls said lets use a picture of Aumt Karen. This just makes me smile. So I think I have found our new Christmas cards.
Great!! I'll be famous!!
Post a Comment