Saturday, December 05, 2009

Adam and I went to Utah a few weeks ago for one of my good friends wedding. We stayed with Eric and Shelene and had SO MUCH FUN playing with the kids. I can't wait for the family reunion next summer so Claire (and Ian) can play with Alexis and Spencer. Adam rolled around on the floor half the time with these 2 cute babes. We had a sensational time with the few members of the family we saw.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! You can tell which babies are Westover's and which one is a Pelton! I was sorry I didn't get to see you while you were here...

Linda Westover said...

Wow! How did you manage to get all three of those cuties to pose like that? Yes, the reunion should really be lots of fun with this "new crop" of cousins...glad you'll be there!

Eric Westover said...

That's a great picture. We're glad you were able to stay with us.

Shelene said...

...and someday we might even send you your computer cord!!!!! It didnt' even get packed i a box....I have known right where it is this WHOLE time!!!! (sorry :( )