Tuesday, November 10, 2009




Well, I guess it is as official as it can be! We are moving! All the way from North Orem, to Lehi. It cuts about 12 minutes off of Eric's commute if there is no traffic between the point of the mountain and our current exit. It is a fantastic house with a fantastic yard! Eric is VERY excited to not have so many leaves to rake! This was one of two piles for that day and by the next morning, we could hardly see the lawn anymore! It took us 20 minutes exactly from Ramona's street to our new exit last week. It is just south of the Highland/Alpine Highway, so that is the exit you would take. We are excited to host lots of parties!!!! Love you all! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo - congrats! I can't wait to see it next month.

Linda Westover said...

Everybody's excited for you! We'll have to talk about helping you get packed, etc.

Bob Westover said...

For you guys out there, she is talking about the Cabela's exit off I-15. Shelene tried to make it way too complicated. :)