Monday, November 02, 2009

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Am I at liberty to post family news on this sight for a family that feels "blog challenged?" What kind of permission is acceptable? If you called me and told me good news, can I post it or should I call you and ask for permission? I'd like your opinions and if you read but don't post, send me an email with your opinion. Thanks. And hurry up!! I have news!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post it!!! Especially if the bearer of good news is blog challenged, how else would we know otherwise?

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

I agree w/ Mona. Unless someone specifically says not to spread the word, it's fair game to share!

Unknown said...

Post away.

Brenda Sue said...

I agree with my sisters!! Spill the beans!!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Are you kidding me you have to ask!?! POST IT!! if they aren't bloggers then you need to use your talent to spread the word to the family!! We can all spectulate what the news is but it would just be better if you just spill the beans and post it!

April Bishop said...

Post it.

Rob and Juliann said...

Come on Karen, I NEED something juicy to get me through this Monday!

Jessica Waters said...

That is just an unfair post now I will have to check back every few hours to see if you have posted. . . come on spill it!!!

Linda Westover said...

Post! Post! Post! If someone hadn't wanted new shared, they shouldn't have told you.

Bob Westover said...

Since it's good news, and they openly shared it with you, I'd go ahead and post it unless they explicitly told you not to. It's only fair. Now post it already!

Linda Westover said...

I'm guessing your news is about John O. And that "news" was on Facebook.