Saturday, November 21, 2009


Just wanted to share a fun Thanksgiving Blessing Mix I made with my kids today for the Westover family Thanksgiving dinner that was held this evening... I found the idea online and loved it, it was the perfect activity for my kids who couldn't wait to be with their cousins. Hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving - ours was great!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

So do we get to hear who the Biggest Loser is???!! How about some before and after pictures?? Come on! Motivate us!!

ann and steve said...

Cute Idea. If only I had some little kids coming for Thanksgiving

Unknown said...

I'm bummed that we weren't there, but glad that everyone had a good time stuffing their faces. Great job guys! Rhonda won :-)

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

sorry mom...you guys could come here for turkeyday or christmas or just any day!! That is right you won't have ANY little kids huh? Sorry Wish we could be there!!

Linda Westover said...

We did have a great time...but there was way too much fabulous food! By the way Roberta, the pomegranate-avocado dip was a BIG hit! thanks for getting me the recipe. (For those of you who might want it, go to Roberta's food blog. I used the recipe that is in the Comments about the p-a dip recipe that she Googled.)