I was able to spend lunch with Candace, Darwin and their cute kids while they were in Portland. We took some pictures of Jack and Emery - since they share the same birthday and are just so darn cute! Either Jack is really big, or Emery is tiny...
What cute babies. Yes Enery is very tiny. I made her blessing dress thinking she would be blessed around Thanksgiving. She was blessed a couple of weeks ago and her dress was to big. I thought about making the extra small size but went with the small. Jack and Emery are beatuiful babies.
6 comments:
Well.. Jack did out weigh her at birth. So yes, he is a big baby and she is tiny!!
Glad you got to get some pictures. They are cute kids!
What cute babies. Yes Enery is very tiny. I made her blessing dress thinking she would be blessed around Thanksgiving. She was blessed a couple of weeks ago and her dress was to big. I thought about making the extra small size but went with the small. Jack and Emery are beatuiful babies.
oops spelled Emery's name wrong. I just got back from the Dentist finishing up a root canal. That is a good excuse.
This family does make the best looking babies. Keep up the good all of you. We gave you great genes!! Yes, you're welcome :)
Pretty sure you're right, Aunt Karen, thanks!!! Jack & Emery are adorable - cute pics! Glad you and Candace were able to spend some time together!
Post a Comment