Monday, November 02, 2009

I know, you all thought the birthday greeting would be first on my agenda for TODAY, and it is. So I put my last post first so this post would be seen first!!! Almost makes you think I got some sleep last night!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE
UNCLE BOB WESTOVER
Our hunting, fishing, brave, thrifty, chocolaholic,
woodworking, gardening, adventuresome,
nut loving (I didn't say nutty,) romantic,
good looking, berry crazy guy.

WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY DAY.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday Pops!! Hope it's a great one... love you lots!! xoxoxox

Carla and crew said...

I think Karen covered Bob pretty well! We are glad you are in our family!

Unknown said...

Love you Pops! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Brenda Sue said...

Happy Birthday Dad! Love you!

Eric Westover said...

You're the best! Have a great birthday!