Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well, after 13 days on this earth, Jack has grown 1/2" and now weighs 9 lbs 3 oz. The doctor was very impressed with his head control, and has declared him a very healthy boy. He is such a sweetie, and is truly a blessing to our family. Here are a few more pictures...





6 comments:

Karen said...

Wow!! What a handsome guy. Better keep you eye on him!! :) Congrats!

David & Brenda said...

Congratulations! I don't remember hearing you were pregnant, but I'm getting older so maybe I just forgot! :) He's a cute little guy!

Brenda Sue said...

He's so cute Berta!!!! You and Aaron sure do make cute babies!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!!

Linda Westover said...

Looks a lot like his father, I think!
I can hardly wait to see him up close and in person!

Bob Westover said...

The last picture makes him look like a husky lumberjack. Cute kid!