Wednesday, October 07, 2009

So yesterday, Jennae went from this...









to this! She will be donating her beautiful red hair to Locks of Love!

8 comments:

Karen said...

S L E E K new look. Very sophisticated. I like it alot.

Ruth Sagers said...

Wow. Someone in need will be so lucky to receive your beautiful red hair!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I could never grow my hair out that long - my long face with long hair just makes me look like a horse!

April Bishop said...

Love it!

Linda Westover said...

I like the new look AND the fact that you were willing to shed that beautiful hair for a great cause.
What a girl!

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

I am working on growing mine out for lol too, but I'm not very patient so we'll see if I can deal with the tangles for a few more months. Nice job!

Bob Westover said...

I could use it... uh... well... never mind. I'll defer to your dad. :)

David & Brenda said...

I love it too! I imagine you feel a little cold and slightly naked after losing that long covering of hair. And I agree. Someone is going to love getting those beautiful locks.