Ok, I have to be a proud Aunt for a minute.. Look at how adorable this picture is!!!
Grace is on the left, Eric is in the middle and Lillian is on the right! They are so adorable with their cute little personalities! Doesn't it just make you smile looking at their happy faces? (Mom and Dad told me to post this)
I'm glad you clarified that Eric was in teh middle, I wouldnt' want everyone to think I had chopped off may hair and really bulked up on my shoulders!!! Thanks for posting it!
4 comments:
Great picture!! Darling babies and LOOK!! Eric still has HAIR!!!
What a CUTE picture!
Too stinking cute.
I'm glad you clarified that Eric was in teh middle, I wouldnt' want everyone to think I had chopped off may hair and really bulked up on my shoulders!!! Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment