It's a baby!!!
This morning at 7:15 or so after spending all night in the hospital and all day yesterday with contractions, Bonnie had the baby this morning. 7lbs 2 ozs 18 inches long. She has long, curly hair like Bonnie did. No C -section but she did use pitocin and an epidural and is grateful for both. Ben has pictures on his laptop already that he will send ASAP. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers on their behalf. Due to the Swine flu virus, only one person is allowed in the maternity wing with the mother. One and only the same one for the duration of the mother's stay. Mothers and babies are not allowed out, even out of their rooms, until they go home and there is no viewing window in this hospital anymore. Not fun!!
7 years ago
6 comments:
We are glad to hear your newest grandchild has finally arrived. Give Bonnie and Ben our love. Again thanks to all of you for spending time with us while we were in DC. We had a great time. I was thinking this morning that Candace had her baby when Bonnie was due and Bonnie would be having her baby when Candace was due. Hope to see pictures soon. Love to all Ann, Steve, Miranda and Jana
That's a pretty small baby for how long overdue she was. Congrats to all.
If you check out the pix on Bonnie and Ben's blog, you'll see the baby and that I got the stats a little wrong. She's 20 inches long not 18. (Hey! I'm sleep deprived.)
Thanks for the explanation on "no mother of the mother" in the hospital--I wondered if it was an FBI hospital! And I am glad that Swine flu isn't that rampant here in Utah!
Yay!! Congratulations grandma! She sure is a cutie!!
Woo hoo! WAY TO GO BONNIE!! I can't wait to get all these new cousins together at the reunion - it's going to be like the 1979 cousins!
Post a Comment