
I think the bow is bigger than her head! She is so precious!
This is a darling hat that my friend Michelle made her! Things here have been going pretty good. I'm trying to figure out how to juggle life with four now. It is crazy My due date is Saturday and on Sunday she will be one month old! She is at a whopping 6lbs 9oz which is good considering she was down to 5lbs 6oz. We are busy getting ready for Halloween and man am I ready for it to be over! The boys are driving me crazy asking if it is here yet!! We recently found out we have to go to Portland in November for more appointments for Porter. They want to do another CT-Scan because they are concerned that some of the pressure might be building up again, because he has a bump on his head that is getting bigger and he is complaining of his head hurting. So we will see, the good news is that if there is pressure building it is a less invasive surgery. On a very good note Darwin got a raise!! YAY!! They have been talking about getting him a raise for months now but I just saw it so now I can believe it! It will come in helpful! especially with all of Medical bills! Helicopter rides are expensive! As much as I don't like Burns and am constantly looking elsewhere for employment, I have learned that the people here are amazing and so very giving. Through all of our terrible trials I ahve seen so many blessings come out of them. Most recently the birth of Emery was frightening and could have been terrible, it was not what we expected or planned for. However, now that is is over and we endured it we see the blessing. Namely I open my water bill to find that I have a credit on my account of $100.00, same thing with my hospital bill another $100.00 credit. When I call about these two bills I am told an annyomous payment was made on Oct. 1 the day Emery was born. I'm amazed that in todays hard economic times that someone in the community would do something like that for us, and it is greatly appreciated. I'm amazed at how the Lord answers our prayers and blesses us throguh our trials. I'm so glad that everything in my life the good the bad, the beautiful and ugly, the traggic and wonderful, I'm glad that it has all happened. I've learned so very much through our trials and grown even more.
Anyways, Life is good. It is so strange having a girl now! I never thought it would be too different but holy cow it is like having your first baby again! Oh well, I've only had about 10 breakdowns and for almost a month I think thats not too bad! We are sticking around Burns for Thanksgiving and Christmas but we are always open for visitors! Love to you all!
2 comments:
ONLY two and a quarter breakdowns a week!! That is remarkable! If it was only you and not the kids, that would be even better, right? Isn't interesting to see what challenges we get? And yes, even in tough times, people are good. I'm sorry I can't contributed any of the good works you have received, but I'll repent and try to be more supportive. We love watching your little family grow. Hang in there.
Give me a call when you know more about coming up to Portland - we'd love to have you over for dinner or something. We at least need to get the babies together for a picture!
Post a Comment