Tuesday, October 06, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
to my Darling Husband !!
I fully expect that the next 42 years
will be at least equally satisfying!
All my love,
LSD

9 comments:

Carla and crew said...

42 years!!!! Holy cow! Congratulations and all that jazz!

Anonymous said...

LSD? Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Ruth Sagers said...

LSD?? "Linda Sweet Darling"?

Brenda Sue said...

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!

Karen said...

I was thinking..."Lightening Swift Dancer," since "Liberal Swinging Divorcee" didn't work :) Here's to many, many more!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Singing Diva?

I'm guessing her fingers were on the wrong keys? It's a mystery, mother!

Rhonda Shurtleff said...

it's not a mystery. i've heard it before. i think ruth had the right guess but i can't remember. mom is just dad's drug of choice.

Bob Westover said...

I happily accept the offer for 42 more years (at least). :)

P.S. Bingo to Ruth & Rhonda.

Ruth Sagers said...

No way!! I have NEVER heard that before . . . dang, I am a good guesser! Love you, Mommy & Daddy!