Monday, October 19, 2009

Bonnie and Ben are still waiting for their baby. She was due last Friday but Bonnie hasn't had a single contraction!! She is determined to wait to go into labor on her own and we can support that, I guess. It might mean she has the baby as she's taking me back to the airport! We did move them out of their apartment into Ben's aunt and uncle's home so Bonnie wouldn't have to do it alone after Ben goes back to Brussels and before she joins him. And even if I am gone before the baby comes, she'll have a very sweet Aunt to help her and Karrie is not far behind me.

We did have fun today with Steve and Ann and the girls who are out here for a dance competition.
It's been raining since I got here but today was spectacular!
I will try and keep this updated. KP

4 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

why does everyone get to see my family but me?? come visit me!!! hope her baby comes soon!

Carla and crew said...

I had Erin the day after Mom and Brenda left for Israel, so I guess babies have a mind of their own! It is exciting, so keep us posted.

Unknown said...

Good luck Bonnie!

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

yeah...I'm getting bored of waiting...tell her to hurry up (the baby...not Bonnie :)