Wednesday, October 07, 2009

And the ultrasound says. . . . BOY.
Things I have learned already
  • cover, cover, cover immediately when changing a diaper
  • everything, everything including their breakfast toast will become a weapon
  • Mom is supreme- everything mom says is gold??? (I hope that one is true- that would definitely be a change!!)

We are super excited- no names yet. Time to go SHOPPING!!!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I guess if Candace can have a girl, you can have a boy. He'll have to talk to Andrew about being a brother following four sisters! Congrats!

April Bishop said...

Don't tell Tom. He'll think we should try again and go for a boy... Congratulations!

Linda Westover said...

Having at least "one of each" definitely makes sex education easier. Congratulations!

Brenda Sue said...

Congratulations Jessica! You deserve a boy! And your girls will LOVE him to pieces!!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I'm glad you learned that everything will become a weapon!! It is quite ridiculous! Congrats we are so happy for you!

David & Brenda said...

Wow, so much good news! It really is funny though that Candace got her girl at last and now you are getting a boy and all in the same general time period. We are happy for you. Boy and girls are definitely different in every way! It's a blessing to have both.

Carla and crew said...

that thing about the weapons--I have been told that boys turn Barbies into handguns, so tell the girls to beware!!