of someone in your mind and
when you hear their name,
that picture pops into your head?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE MACBETH
Instantly, I see
"Chubby Bunny"
in Park City
Instantly, I see
"Chubby Bunny"
in Park City
Now, if that doesn't make you smile,
I'm sure you can picture our jokester
in another great picturesque moment.
We love you, Joe and your fabulous sense of humor!!
I'm sure you can picture our jokester
in another great picturesque moment.
We love you, Joe and your fabulous sense of humor!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! When I think of Joseph I think of the family reunion in 90 dressed in full Indian costume doing his Order of the Arrow Dance in my backyard!
That WAS a good one!! Any one else have any mental pictures of Joe?? Maybe Brenda or April has a current picture they could post???
I'll see what I can find...
Post a Comment