Krohn Family Update
1. It all started with seeing 2 pink lines. (That's impossible! How can that be?!)
2. We heard a heartbeat. (I guess this is really happening)
3. We saw all the body parts . . . including the ones for little boys (good thing we've still got all Tate's stuff for boy #2)
4. 20 weeks along and doing pretty good. Expecting little Krohn on Jan. 28th. (Kids 23 months apart . . . I guess that's how we're doing it)
Besides mentally getting ready for another baby, we've been busy with school starting again. Grandma's back in business having afternoon dates with Tate while I teach. I picked up an Advanced Foods class this semester so I'm teaching Yearbook, Leadership and Adv. Foods. It's amazing how one more class to prepare for can really add to the busy-ness of life. But, it's fun to be doing a Foods class again. Mr. Tate is doing great. He is slowly learning to like nursery (I think it is still going to take a while before John and I can leave him alone with out total crying happening for the remaining time). He has been a big helper with all the canning grandma has been doing. He is happy to take a bit of all the fruit before it gets cut up. In my opinion he is getting better at words, but others might just think it sounds like screams most of the time:) John is still working from home and making sure the yard looks good. We planted a small garden and it has been really fun to see it grow and even get to eat some of it! All in all, life is good around here-not much complaining to do (you know besides the normal stuff:))
4 comments:
Congratulations LeeAnn & John!! How exciting!!!
You should have seen Mindy's double take when she read how you signed her birthday card.. Granted, she had to be told to read it again... It was great! Congratulations on having another boy!! It's a good thing you two make such cute boys!
Is it the water?!? congratulations (and don't give up on having a girl or two!)
Congrats that is very exciting! 23 months apart ain't BAD!! I should know!
Post a Comment