7 years ago
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Just thought I'd give an update on the Johnsons...Things here are good. Denver started preschool. He is in the morning class this year and it is MUCH better than last year! He loves it! His teacher is really nice and his classroom is adorable! They have a treehouse in the classroom! Porter wishes he could go too and each morning is a battle when Denver gets to go but he can't. He is talking up a storm now, but still has speech therapy. We are coming up on his two year anniversary of surgery which seems so crazy to me! Over all he is doing great, we think he still gets head aches sometimes and still struggles to communicate his emotions. But he is getting MUCH better! Parker, is our little mischief maker and gets into everything!! One of his favorite things is to eat dirt.. We can't seem to get him to stop and each time he is outside no matter what he eats dirt.. He climbs onto the kitchen counters and there is reall no place that is Parker free anymore. He is starting to talk which is fun to see. Though he won't say mama. I say, Parker say mama and he looks at me adoringly and goes Dad. I'm getting huge and ready to be done. I'm almost 34 weeks and if history repeats itself...which it better I will go into labor 2-3 weeks early. Darwin is doing the same old stuff. We went to the coast this weekend which was fun, we saw Roberta briefly as I snagged all of her girl stuff which will go to great use! Anyhow, we are good and hope everyone else is well. I've noticed people aren't posting very often and I want to encourage people even if you have your own blog to still post here, not everyone checks the individual blogs. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for the update! We are excited that you get to have a girl! What a lucky girl she will be--with all those big brothers!
Glad you're doing well! I think those cute boys are going to be great "big" brothers.
I'm with you -- everyone needs to post to the family blog for those of us who don't have time/patience to read all the individual blogs or facebooks.
Post a Comment