Saturday, September 19, 2009

I figured it's been a while since I have posted anything on here, so I will take the opportunity to say goodbye to a very old friend of the family.. I call him, disgusting pea green linoleum! You will not be missed!! I would also like to say goodbye to a dear friend, I call him, Mr. Green Stove! You were amazing! Never burned a thing, unless the cook wasn't paying attention! You, WILL be missed!!

Some of you are aware of the fact that my mom and dad have been remodeling their kitchen, I thought you would all like to see pictures!
This is the before picture. There is Mr. Green Stove, and his friend, pea green linoleum.
Say goodbye pea green linoleum! I hate to say it, but you've been replaced!
Here is a picture of our new floor. It is MUCH better than our old pea green linoleum!

Other than that, not a whole lot has been happening, I have bronchitis and a sinus infection at the moment so I am pretty miserable, but school is still going good. So I guess I can't complain.

This message has been brought to you today by: Kleenex! Kleenex are a good way to stop the spread of germs by sneezing and coughing into them instead of into your hand. So next time you feel a sneeze, pick up a Kleenex please!

Hahah! Love you all!

2 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!! I am impressed!! It is gorgeous! Good work folk. Get better Brenda.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product. Good job.