Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hey. This is Erin. Candance or someone who knows how blogs work...! How do I make a list like there is to the side of this one, like friends who blog, family bloggers and so on? I see it on all of our families blogs and I would like to know how to do it.. If you could comment on here or on my blog that would be great. Thank You!!
~ERIN

2 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Alright get into your blog and click on the layout tab there it should show you the layout of your blog. Somewhere usually the upper right hand there should be a link that says add a gadget, click on it and it will open up to all of the different gadgets, like bloggers in the family or followers of the blog etc... good luck!

Carla and crew said...

YAY!! Thank you so much Candace! It worked you were a big help! Thank you again!
ERIN